Short-term Consultants – Anti-Corruption Projects Worldwide
The State University of New York’s Center for International Development (SUNY/CID) seeks the full-time services of Short-Term Consultants worldwide.
Specializations might include:
- Public Management, Public Administration
- Corruption Surveys, Assessments, Evaluations
- Internal Controls
- Operational Auditing
- Improvement Plans
- Citizen Participation and Advocacy
- Accountability and Transparency
- Regulatory Reform
- Public Procurement
- Access to Information
- Inspectors General/Ombudsman Offices
- Open Budget Processes
- Tax and Customs Administration
- Political Party Financing
- Ethics and Integrity Training
- Investigative Journalism and other media
- Freedom of Information Issues
- Complaint Mechanisms/Whistleblower Protections
Candidates should have advanced degrees in areas of specialization and be skilled in the delivery of training and provision of technical assistance. Knowledge of USAID consulting mechanisms and projects helpful. International development languages a plus.
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications, experience and salary history.
- To apply, please e-mail a curriculum vitae (CV) with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +1 (518) 443-5126 mentioning "Anti-Corruption Consultants" in the subject line.
- Short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline to apply: Open
The Research Foundation of SUNY is an EEO/AA/IRCA/ADA employer.
Posted: Oct. 17, 2012