Through the US Agency for International Development-funded Strengthening Governing Institutions and Processes (SGIP) project, SUNY/CID is making concrete contributions to the use of evidence-based policy to develop legislation in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH).
In a ceremony on July 9, SUNY/CID’s USAID-funded “Strengthening Governing Institutions and Processes” (SGIP) program in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH) announced the winners of its award for the best journalistic piece on foster care. The Bosnian-language version of the contest criteria can be found here.
- Kenya Parliamentary Service Commission: Benchmarking Legislative Management Models in the United States
- Côte d’Ivoire National Assembly President Soro Highlights LSP Project during Speech Opening the New Session of Parliament
- SUNY/CID Supports the Leadership of the Kenyan Senate in their study visit to Germany
- Cote d’Ivoire Field Visit Activities
- SUNY/CID Experts Assist National Legislature of Cote d’Ivoire
Staff in Focus
This month, learn about Cecilia Skott: Senior Associate. Read more...
Current and Recent Projects
At SUNY/CID we connect people and ideas for integrated development through the design and implementation of large, multi-year donor funded projects, institutional capacity building projects, and research-intensive assessments and evaluations. Learn more about us and our mission.
For additional information, feel free to peruse SUNY/CID's 25th Anniversary Publication.
David Guinn: "Legislative Strengthening: An Annotated Bibliography" (pdf)
The GIB is a newsletter that draws attention to technical matters involved in strengthening political institutions and to broader issues of aid strategies, democracy assistance, public sector performance, and to countries and regions where SUNY/CID is working. Our most recent edition can be found here and the archive here.